This week we’re talking about some fun places to travel to this summer and they’re all the in the U.S! If you’re looking to take a domestic trip this summer and need some inspiration, tune in!
• Crater Lake and the Painted Hills
Catalina Island, California
• Camping adventure or relaxed hotel stay
Central California National Parks
• Yosemite National Park and Sequoia National Park
Wyoming National Park Road Trip
•Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park
San Diego, CA
• LEGOLand, San Diego Zoo & Safari, Old Town San Diego, the beach!
Bar Harbor, Maine
• Echo Lake, Acadia National Park, hiking, camping, and the beach
• Disney World, Universal, Crayola Experience, Gatorland, Sealife Aquarium
• Denver Botanical Gardens, Trout Haven Ranch Trout Pond, Butterfly Pavilion & Insect Center, Denver Zoo, Downtown Denver Aquarium, Denver, Art Museum & Rocky Mountain National Park.
As always, thank you for listening to this week’s episode! We hope you enjoyed this episode. Feel free to write us on our Instagram, Twitter, & the Le Wild Explorer blog with your questions, comments & anything else that’s on your mind! Follow us at @ohmytravelpodcast, @lewildexplorer, & @marthagetsit
Podcast: Play in new window | Download